We are dedicated to a strong growth strategy and are now looking for the best talents to join our energetic High Frequency Solutions (HFS) team.
OPERATIONS MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN
As an Operations Manager you are playing the key role in our new and rapidly growing business unit. We want to make sure that our subcontractor network is working well and that it meets our customer needs and product quality requirements. Your main responsibility and job will be to build and manage the subcontractor supply process and define and implement Premix’s quality philosophy and quality assurance programs into subcontractor network.
You work in close co-operation with the Chinese subcontractors and Premix’s China team. You will report to Business Development Director Tuomas Kiikka. In this role, frequent travelling to China is needed.
We especially appreciate:
- Experience in implementing and controlling quality process
- Proven track-record from operations/supply-chain management
- Initiative and goal-oriented mindset with hands-on attitude
- Ability to independently complete tasks and reach the goals
- Unyielding approach to ensure good product quality in time
- Co-operative and energetic personality
- Ability to crystallize processes and manage actions
- Fluent English
As an advantage we consider experience from:
- Plastics manufacturing industry
- Chinese subcontractors and business culture
Would you like to join us for building Premix’s future success? Let us know if you picture yourself as our new Operations Manager!
For further information, contact Business Development Director Tuomas Kiikka at + 358 50 386 6420.
Please submit your application to [email protected] by Wed 24th of May 2017.